March 01, 2005

Snow wonderful snow

(Errors corrected.)
Weather, I shouldn't be talking about the weather, but I like weather. Granted, it can provide a token conversation, but weather does happen. A list of blogging tips -- click here -- suggests not talking about your weather; but I talk about weather in a very conscious way. I don't just "blah blah blah" about the weather. This is New Jersey where weather happens. California, Florida, Arizona, places like that, the weather is very consisent. Here we have four seasons to guide us through each of our years. I wouldn't have it any other way. Still, locals complain: "I'm sick of all this snow," "I can't stand the cold weather," "It's hot, I can't wait for August to end," "Damnit! It's raining again!" blah blah blah.....
Anyway, if you read those blogging tips, there are a lot of good ones, like how people don't really care what you're currently watching/listening. Other blog sites, like xanga, have a "currently listening to" form as part of the post entry, and it will display the album cover on your post with the link to its page Amazom.com...how annoyingly corporate of them.
Anyway, we got snow here last night. About 8 inches. 3rd storm in less than two weeks. But I'm not complaining. It's WINTER, the season for SNOW! I don't care if snows a foot everyday. As long as it's winter. If it snows in April, however, I don't like it, because it's not Winter then.

No comments:

Post a Comment