February 05, 2005

I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired...

...do you notice a trend?

You know what? For a brief moment I was actually excited about watching poker championships, when they first showed up on tv. But I've quickly grown to hate this "Texas hold'em" bullshit. It's a stupid game which seems that someone made up for the sake of making poker a spectator sport. It's re-inventing poker so it could be easily presented on tv. Nothing beats a playing Five-card Stud with your buddies 'til 3 or 4 in the morning.

I read a list of blogging tips which says that one shouldn't apologize for not blogging for a while. So, I'm not sorry. I started a new job today. Bartending at a banquet hall. (Yes, the Chanticleer, see previous posts.) For my first event I got to work a bar mitzfah. Couldn't make shirley temples fast enough. I should go to sleep. But I'm obsessed with learning web design, and trying to figure out how to manage css files. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's okay, I don't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment