May 06, 2005

Airwalks, Anyone?

What's happened to Airwalk sneakers? I can't find them anywhere. It's time for a new pair of sneakers, and I set out today hoping to find for myself a new pair of Airwalks, but no one seems to carry them. I like Airwalks -- I'm not a skateboarder by any stretch of the imagination -- I just like their style, cool and comfy; and understated: neither flashy nor boring white. I could get a pair of Converse All-Stars, they're cool, but so cheaply made it takes a toll on your feet after a bit, and you can't wear them in the rain. Oh, well. I need to find a pair of sneakers I like. Now it means I have to "shop." The simple act of "buying" has now become the tedious task of "shopping," which requires me to interact with the people at the stores. Hopefully, it will be quick and painless.

Yesterday I had my Calculus II final. I think I got through it okay. We'll see. Curves are a wonderful thing. With curves, it's not necessary to ace an exam, you just have to do better than the majority.

Still typing in Dvorak. And getting faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment