February 27, 2008

I've been crowned

Okay, so apparently I'm the "King of Pad Thai," so proclaimed by this newborn blogger, and someone I happen to know from the physical world. (A co-conspirator in this effort.)  I learned how to make pad thai a few years ago, when friends of mine hosted an Iron Chef dinner party.  At about noon on that fateful Saturday I decided to try making pad thai, went shopping, got what I needed, and by 5pm or so i had a completed dish.  I didn't win the contest that night (never knew so many friends were such good cooks), but I continue to enjoy cooking pad thai now and then, have been able to perfect my recipe.  And I must say the last time I made it, it came out excellent: the same time the aforementioned new blogger last ate it.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a post on another blog referencing my blog, and my blog is barely 24 hours old. This makes me famous in Internet terms, right?

    ReplyDelete